1525 University Drive
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
For immediate assessment, call the Intake Center at 1-800-401-2727 any time of the day or night.
The program serves children and adolescents between three and 17 years of age who:
*Exhibit serious psychiatric/substance abuse problems.
*Present danger to themselves or others.
*Have not had success in outpatient treatment.
Henry Ford Kingswood Hospital
10300 West Eight Mile Road
Ferndale, MI 48220
Child and Adolescent Inpatient Behavioral Health
For intake information, call 248-398-3200 any time of the day or night.
Criteria for Admission:
*The individual is under 18 years old.
*The individual has made a suicide attempt.
*The individual intends on committing suicide.
*The individual is attempting to harm others.
*The individual is destroying property.
*The individual is not performing activities of daily living (poor hygiene and grooming).
U of M
- Acute Psychiatric Services (1)
- Bully Prevention (1)
- Community Resources (1)
- Crisis Screening for Suicide (1)
- Crisis Shelter (2)
- Depression (1)
- Eating Disorder Treatment Centers (1)
- FACE to FACE (1)
- General Counseling Services (1)
- Grief and Loss (2)
- Homeless Shelters (1)
- Juvenile Delinquency Prevention (1)
- Mental Health Resources (1)
- Michigan Child Protection Law (1)
- MICHIGAN MENTAL HEALTH NETWORKER (1)
- Michigan Student Safety Initiative (1)
- National Institue of Mental Health Research (1)
- Pregnancy Care (1)
- Psychiatric Assessment (1)
- Substance Abuse and Treatment (1)
- Substance Abuse Programs (1)
- Suicide Prevention (2)
- Support Groups (1)